In order to further our mission, we embark on a number of activities throughout the year, including:
- Best of the Northwest Art and Fine Craft Shows, held twice annually at historic Hangar 30 in Magnuson Park.
- An online gallery featuring the works of our Juried Member Artists, with links to their own websites and Etsy stores, to create additional exposure for them year-round.
- Art in the Park and Art by Design marketplaces throughout the Puget Sound area. Current efforts include Art in the Park at Waterland, our new summer event. Previous venues have included Art in the Park in Lake Union Park, So Bazaar Market in Redmond,n Seattle Waterfront, Marymoor Park and the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery.
- Newsletters featuring event listings, local art news, show opportunities and business tips for artists.
- Consistent social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, featuring new works by our artists.
Artwork on this page is courtesy of Robert Adamson, Island Art Glass