How do I apply for NWAA events?
All applications are made through ZAPPlication.org. Click on “Participating Events” and enter the name of the show in the Search box. Click on the resulting link and then click on the green “Apply to Show” button. You will need to set up a ZAPP account and portfolio in order to apply for our shows.
You will need 4 images of your work, plus a booth shot. Images need to fit the Zapplication requirements, as detailed in the Application Checklist below. Please type carefully when applying: if you qualify for Juried Member status, we upload your information and images from ZAPPlication to the Juried Members Gallery exactly as you have entered it. Please take care to make sure your ZAPPlication file is complete and correct, with proper spelling and punctuation.
- Prepare 4 high quality images to the 1920 x 1920 RGB Zapplication standards (image #1 will be your gallery thumbnail if you are accepted for juried membership). Show your best work, tell us about your range of work.
- For Best of the Northwest applications, you will also need a booth shot. If you have not done a show, set up a mock booth for the photo and note in the “Artist’s Message” that you are just getting started.
- Compose a 500 character description of your process. This will be used by jurors and in your gallery listing.
- Check that your ZAPPlication profile information is complete, up to date and correctly spelled, especially your name, email, phone and website.
- Note all application and booth purchase deadlines.
- Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
To apply to the 2020 Spring Best of the NW Art and Fine Craft Fall Show, until December 9th